Wednesday, October 20, 2010

{Casey's Bracelets}

I made these two very different bracelets for my dear friend Casey's birthday.

{Sigler Blue Bracelet}










 














I made this bracelet with Casey's in-laws in mind.
They must be due some award for the most perfectly color-coordinated family ever. I don't think they send out memos for family photo sessions, but they always manage to pull off pictures in a perfect color pallet of outfits in mostly blue hues with a hint of khaki and light yellow.



{Plath Bracelet}


{Casey used to read Sylvia Plath poems... but lately she's been reading Bonhoeffer}

























Much like her taste in literature, Casey has a classy and eclectic style.
She and her husband are often, and accidentally, the super trendy "cool kids."

What do you buy a girl like that? Well, I did buy her some awesome earrings, and the only credit I get for those is seeing them, thinking of her, then buying them. She's worn them nearly every time I've seen her since her birthday. They are dark antiqued earrings with cameos that frame the face.
I don't have a picture, but hope to make some that are comparable in the future.

~allie




email: whimsylilac@gmail.com for inquiries




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you named my bracelet the Plath bracelet!!! You are wonderful and I love you very much(and today, by the way, I am donning the cameo earrings).

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! That is awesome that you are wearing them today! I LOVE you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete