Thursday, November 4, 2010

{Whimsy Wisteria}

I absolutely love wisteria!
~ It's whimsical with lots of beautiful shades of purple ~

                                               
{the swinging tree & the wisteria}




























These pictures were taken last spring on the lovely land where my hubby grew up.
~ Pretty whimsical, if you ask me! ~

                                      {wild violets too}



























Well, my Whimsies (yes, that's what I've deemed the Whimsy Lilac followers!) 
it's been too long since my last post!  
I'm currently working on updating the blog and have a batch of posts in the works... 
but they have been held up because my camera is broken andI'm at the mercy of friends letting me borrow high-quality cameras to take pictures of my latest creations!

Look for new accessory posts this weekend! 

~allie


email: whimsylilac@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment